Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tribiani for the block

Oddly enough, the second most popular choice in my democratic battle royale was "Future stars of Hollywood Squares." Until a day or so ago, I truly felt ill prepared to handle such a discussion. Truly, I felt it would go unnoticed, similar to how those wily politicians decided to put the whole draft thing up for a vote again. Both cases were incorrect.


So in a vain attempt to satiate the good samaritans of topic15, my first prediction of a star headed straight for the center square goes to...

Matt "boom boom" Leblanc.

How could I do such a thing? Well let me count the ways.

  1. Leblanc's spin off "Joey" recently lost in the Neilsen ratings to a ball of lint. Never underestimate lint, especially belly button lint.
  2. Word on the street is that Jenny Craig is eyeballin' swollen post friend's Joey as their next representative now that Kristie Alley weight is back undercontrol (and she is no longer having an adverse gravitational effect on the moon).
  3. Some people will argue that monkey's thespian skills are far superior.

No comments: