Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Old man topic15

Note to self for tomorrow Happy birthday to me!

PS you are old, old man.

Example #1
Among the birthday haul, one of the more noteworthy gifts included the 20th anniversary edition DVD of the Transformers movie. This provides all the evidence necessary to document my progress into the golden years.

First, it has been 20 years since that flick was released and I was first in line to see that bad boy on the big screen.

Second, the movie opens up as follows... "It is the year 2005 and the decepticons have overrun the autobot strong hold on cybertron..."

2005? Shazbot! that was damn near two years ago.

In further evidence, I had to chase a bat out of the house. Yes, a rather uninvited thanksgiving guest, this big ole nasty vampire bat chased my boo all over the townhouse while I was talking my old man mid afternoon nap. Let me tell you, that is one heck of a wake-up call.

Time to start working on the xmas list. When the F is Rad coming out on DVD? How can I get Michael Bolton's mustache?

No comments: