Friday, February 29, 2008

Foreshadowing...

T-minus 28 hours and counting till the Richmond edition of EFH sets off with 5 brave souls.

I'll leak some tasty info that should be on the down-low, but that is only due to the fact that all but one of the participants, Tricktickler Burr Loco, don't be knowing bout da T-15 bliggity blog.

You see, as part of the adventure, new, exciting, and original shirts are being encouraged and I am running off two special prints tonight.

One for me...

A nice tribute to Eric Wright AKA Eazy-E of NWA fame and certainly no stranger to the creature (AKA Malt Liquor). I am pretty sure there is a scene in BoyZ in the Hood where a Chain Snatcher wearing a "We Want Easy" T-shirt creeps up on Ricky, grabs his links, only to get the mother of all beatdowns. I think that scene, in some ways, will symbolize tomorrow's activities. I will try and sneak up on the Olde Gold, but I am sure that 80 ounces of that rocket fuel in short order will beat me down.

And one for ole Tricktickler...

I don't even know where to start with this. I guess this is what you get when you roll with a crew that keeps on eye on the media for any relevant little people news, happens to know a brutha who knows a brutha who is a graphic artist, and is geared up for a little EFH action.

Anyhow, it will make for an interesting evening, that is for sure.

Oh did I mention we will have the premier viewing of the terror of tiny town? Yeah, it is going to be that kind of night.

No comments: