Thursday, March 22, 2007

Do you know what that means?

The evil geniuses of Mogen David offer you Sour Green Apple Mad Dog.

Think of it as an effervescent blend of an appletini and kerosene.

I saw the new MD20/20 kid on the block during one of my recent adventures and am kicking myself for:

(a) not taking a picture
(b) not shelling out the $3 for actual evidence
(c) not buying it and drinking it out of a Fendi paper bag
(d) all of the above
(e) yo mamma

I'll choose (B).

Anyhow, this finding raises at least one interesting discussion point. If Mad Dog is continuing to churn out new flavors, one would speculate that somewhere right now, someone is getting paid good american dollars to head up Mad Dog Research and Development. I think I may have found my true calling.

It's like a more deviant version of the job of coming up with names for new colors of Crayola crayons. Hmmmm I wonder if they thought of a crayola flavored mad dog. You know what they say, get them early, get them for life!

Since I failed to grab a bottle, I decided to do a lil net recon and low and behold, Mogen and David (the vinters of tha dawg) do not have an official online presence. Now that IS shady. I am sure that now, even as I type this, that questionnably retarded audience member from last night's american idol (you know the 12 yr old girl who was bawling every time the camera cut to her) is having her very own site made as you read this.

Now, that being stated, MD DOES have a very real UNoffical presence on the web. According to Wikipedia, they once produced wildly exciting flavors such as white lightening and purple rain?

Or if you go to ghettowine.com, you can see where MD is actually made?

Ug, after seeing their facilities, I retract my previous "dream job" statement. That place looks like an OSHA posterchild.

There is no real coherent way to wrap this post up, but after all it is about bum wine, which eliminates coherency at a lethal rate, so it's all good.

Well, That's My Mamma!

No comments: