Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hogwarts Idol

Hey kiddos,

Sorry for the recent lack of postage.

I am all caught up in the american idol craze.

No, not really.

But seriously I am.

Anyhow, me and melady were watching the Memphis tryouts when this dude rolled on the seen. He thought he was all undercover, but I totally recognized Voldemort with a tan.





Hey Voldie, don't quit you day job. You can't carry a tune in a bucket.



And while we are on the subject of freaks on TV, the zoo keepers at NBC were kind enough to bring us this...

I went to pillage the NOND website for a picture of the offspring of a dirty old man and a giant pair of eyes (see to the left) and then I saw the clip on the right which indicates that pop sensation Hanson will be making an upcoming appearance. Maybe they will delight us with their update hit, Post-op-MMMMMMBop.

NBC, have you no shame? I certainly hope not. Time to give FOX a run for their money.



No comments: