Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stay classy hacksaw...

While at a friend's wedding this past weekend I met an interesting fellow who goes by the name "hacksaw."

We swapped stories about the Boondock Saints and he told me his goal in life is to curb stomp someone. It's good to have goals in life. Right?

Did I say he was an interesting fellow?

During the day he works at the NY Renn Fest.

As a pirate.

During the night we works at some sort of boarding house for Renn. Fest women.

His role must be tied to guest services, as he said inherent to his job duties is to make sure patrons are satisfied with their stay and recently one such lady required his "manly" services in order to be fully satisfied.

Yowzers!

Let that sink in for a moment.

Yes, I met a pirate hooker.

Did I mention he was an interesting fellow?

No comments: