Sunday, April 23, 2006

Run for the hills!

I know my post on strawberry hills was hard to comprehend for some of you non-visual thinkers, so now we have this.

In other news, me and the lady watched Dave Attel's Insomniac Comedy Tour this weekend. It wasn't too shabby. One joke was so intense, I laughed and farted simultaneously, much to me lady's alarm. Touche Mr. Attel.

Finally, I saw a clip on America's Funniest Home Video of a snowman on a highway being runover.

As confirmation of my future trip to the fiery gates, I laughed hysterically. For starters, the clip is pretty damn funny in its own right. Secondly, I once experienced a very similar circumstance first hand...back in the day and secondarily (ie I take no responsibility, I just so happened to be around when it happened) of course.

The main difference was in the snowman's location. Rather on a county approved road, it stood proudly on someone's front yard. We were driving around in one of my friend's mom's car, a 1989 Chevy caprice, and one of our other friends (not the one who's mom owned the car) was driving.

As we rolled down the block, the driver calls out "I don't like the way that snowman looked at me" and proceeded to 180 the car, and floor it across the lawn mowing down frosty in the process.

Pretty deviant, eh? Well try and google snowman and car on google images and just look at what some twisted donkey thought up...




Maybe there is still hope for me after all.

Probably not.

No comments: