Thursday, August 10, 2006

The winds of change are ablowin'

Which means only one thing...

Time to gas up the fear machine, naturally.

Now, I generally steer clear of anything political on ye olde blog, but gawdamn do I ever love a good conspiracy theory!

Most of this information is secondary and/or anecdotal, but why bother looking into anything, no one else seems to.


Anyhow let's get on with it shall we?

Point1: I overheard a coworker discussing congressional elections yesterday and she stated that 3 out of the 4 that were just held resulted in the incumbent losing (that's the dude who's currently in office). This comment was suggestive of a desire for change and a call for new leadership.

Point2: According to ORC vis-a-vis CNN.com A majority of Americans say they will vote for Democratic candidates in the midterm again signaling a call for change.

Point3: Substantial terror plot foiled, reminding us that we are still at war will terrorists and they will stop at nothing until we stop playing favorites and/or bring back that Britney/ K-fed reality series. You know those terrorists and their love for really bad tv shows.

Am I saying the plot was a sham?

No of course not.

I don't even know exactly what the word sham is. I am saying that the order of events is rather interesting all things considered.

And despite the fact that I didn't even consider all things, it is still pretty damn interesting.


PS on an unrelated side note...

Will Ferrell, you owe me for that nacho cheese fountain at the wedding idea....bigtime...

No comments: