Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cool.

I am a music junkie.

The kind of guy who could easily spend an entire day in one of those virgin megastores and not even approach the concept of boredom.

I am also extremely lazy.

That is largely the reason I don't spend entire days in virgin megastores...I would have to put on pants and nothing says great weekend like not wearing pants for more than 24hrs straight.

Despite my hethen ways, my non-existant prayers have been answered...

www.pandora.com

It's some kind of music genome project. That's just fancy talk for organizing music by its underlying characteristics. Basically you go to the site, type in a song or artist that you like and voila, you get an online stream of music that shares the same sort of acoustic genetics. You can also zap out any genetic mutatations not to your liking.

And best of all, you don't need to wear pants!

But I better put some on.

After all it is our monthly cake day in the office and I think showing up in my drawers would bode bad for my upcoming performance review.

No comments: