Monday, May 28, 2007

Da Bears

Greetings from Chicago O'hare airport, where I sit on a layover en route to San Francisco.

I just departed Fripp Island SC, where me and melady attending a friend's wedding. But this was no ordinary wedding. This was a week long extravaganza which will require a proper post, just as soon as I can get my head around some of the more definitive events of the week.

Until I can do that, I will share some useful information (which was shared with me). If you happen to be in Philly and are looking for a deal on beer, head on over to the drinker's tavern. As the name implies, that place is all about business.

Example #1. They sell 40s at the bar. Yes 40s.

Exampled #2. They sell cans of PBR for $2 a pop, but will cut that price in half if you shot-gun that blue ribboned goddess.

What are you still doing reading this? Get in the car and meet me in Philly. STAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Hamm should've gotten married at the drinker's tavern...probably would've been a similar affair to what actually went down, yo.