Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Gimme my steps cookie

Yeah so I bought a pedometer at target last weekend to see how many steps I take in a typical day (not including the gym). The target is 10,000. I've been coming up short. Like Gary Coleman short, ranging to 4,000 to 5,000 steps. Time to install a hampster wheel in the office.

Speaking of the office, it is being over run by ants which is gross and inexplicable. The only food stuffs on my desk is a bottle of Chipolte Tabasco sauce, which is some folk remedy cure for keeping ants away. I guess that came up short too.

Now let's talk about coming up really short. If you have even walked by a TV in the DC area the past few days, you have almost surely seen a blurb about that news story where that crazy lady drove her car through a festival of people, mowing down 40 or so in the process. When the crowd was finally able to stop her, they found her with a crack pipe in her mouth. Know what that lady does when she is not smoking crack and running over pedestrians? Admin for Marion "that's not me smoking crack on that tape" Barry.

NUTZ!

No comments: