Monday, August 29, 2005

Doodoo doo doo doo Ich Liebe Es!

Being a typical american in a european country, where do I decide to go eat?

Ah yes, the allure of the golden arches in a foreign land, drew me in like a moth to a flame.

Now before you go all flip wilson about my total and utter lack of culture, let me make two points in my defense.

#1 Nearly everything in germany has some sort of pork or beef byproduct incorporated into to it. Seeing as I don't dine on swine or chow on cow, this leaves me menually challenged at most places.

#2 Secondly and most importantly, you can order a McBier (that's beer is a shiesty cardboard Mikky-deez cup and no, you can't super size it). Let me tell you, I think those folks straight jacked my recipe for Honkey Mcghee cause that is EXACTLY what the McBier tasted like. After my child-sized cup, I felt as if I were punched right in the Medulla Oblongata with a roll of euros.

Next stop... Zurich.

1 comment:

The Governess said...

nnooooooooooooo!

when in Rome (or Munich, or Zurich, or Florence, South Carolina) do as the natives do. brauts and kraut, baby.