Monday, November 21, 2005

After 60 years lego segregation ends!


I am just going to go ahead and say it.

Legos are racist. Straight up.

C'mon, think about it. When was the last time you saw an ethnic inhabitant of Lego land?

How about never. Nothing but endless waves of smiling yellow block people. What exactly are they smiling about? The lack of lego pigment?

It is a travesty.

I have long championed for increased diversity among legoians. In fact when I was 11, I made the startling discovery that the smokestack from my lego express steam engine was in fact, a black lego head. Not long afterwards, Lego Leroy and I started the Lego equality movement.

It has been a long hard fight, but progress is being made.

The "other side of the tracks" lego town is in the works and is complete with lego pawn shop next to the lego liquor store next to the lego payless shoe store.

Leghetto is the name of this urban utopia and it includes lego pimps and lego hos and even visits from the lego MAN to keep the lego brothers down.

No comments: